Process complexity limits the potential of business transformation. It’s smart to simplify before you invest to automate. Learn more here
Smart Process & Automation
The idea of automating business processes dates back to the early days of computing. Technologies like RPA and Cognitive are based on open source code that any organization can leverage. What is new is the way in which these technologies are now being brought to bear to rapidly transform work.
Robotic aspects of human work is being automated and Cognitive tools are taking on tasks that require judgement. What will distinguish winners from losers in the Digital Era is not what technology they have, but how they are building a competency and culture to use it, and how they work out fro the customer’s point of view to transform process design, create new offers and new business models.
How Smart Process and Automation works:
- Identify solutions providing new capability or ability to scale
- Assess competencies versus objectives, addressing gaps
- Build on internal strengths & partner to harness best in class capability
- Develop framework, roles, processes and tools to manage automation
- Take complexity out of your processes before automating
To learn more about how smart process and automation can transform your organization’s business processes, contact us here.